“The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched; they must be felt with the heart.” ~Helen Keller
I must tell you that Portland’s weather always inspires me to be FASHION Forward! TODAY’s Highest was 78 degrees F!! It sure feels like Summer Time!! As long as it’s not raining, it’s BEAUTIFUL out!
We didn’t want to waste this gorgeous day so we took Naomi to the Park after we picked her up from Early Pre-School (you should of seen her face when I told her we’re going for Happy Meals!) I love walking around Downtown Portland! Everyone’s Style is so unique and different that it all just MESH and goes so well!
CHECK OUT MY FASHION 2012 TIPS:
- One Shoulders Dresses & Rompers are super IN STYLE it’s the perfect way to show a little skin without baring it all.
- Every girl needs to invest in some cute flats you can dress up or down. (ATTENTION ALL LADIES: PUT YOUR UGGS AWAY & GO GET YOURSELF A PEDI)
- High Waist Shorts are so flattering on curvy hips!
- You can’t go wrong with Indigo Blue! It’s beautiful on all skin tones!
- I love this Turquoise Clutch => It’s a perfect pop of color to any outfit!
Louis Vuitton Zippy WalletColor: Rouge Grenadine
“No one know’s how to love you the way you want to loved until you tell them how you should be loved”