As a Makeup Artist I’m constantly always deep cleaning my brushes before and after every new client.
Tips on How to Maintain your Expensive Brush Sets:
- To get your brushes clean and color-pigments-free Fill a small bowl of MAC Brush Cleanser and diluted with water, swoosh the brush around in the mixture and rinse the solution out with water.
- After you’re done washing, simply reshape immediately and allow to dry on a towel. Give them a full 12 hours or more to let dry before using them.
- Cleaning your brushes once a week will prevent face break outs and to keep the quality of your brushes brand new as long as possible.
- Washing brand new brushes right away will prevent from any bristle frizz and shedding, and will save you money from having to replace them later on.
- Here’s another secret! You can also use Johnson & Johnson’s Baby Shampoo to wash your make up brushes since they’re just as Gentle and less expensive than the MAC Brush Cleanser.
DIY Makeup Removers
Here’s a cheap method on how to make your own eye makeup remover at home.
Mix together in a bottle and shake well.
- 1 cup Water
- 1 1/2 tablespoon Tearless Baby Shampoo
- 1/8 teaspoon Baby Oil
Apply the makeup remover solution with a tissue, cotton pad or ball.
Watch: If any method irritates eyes or the surrounding skin, please discontinue use.
They’ll guarantee to boost up your confidence and bring out your inner Pop Star.
I love wearing False eyelashes! It’s a must for me now every time I have a special occasion to attend.
One day when I was in a hurry doing one of my clients makeup for her Grandson’s 1st birthday party, I accidentally dropped my LORAC Makeup Compact on the floor and it broke into a million pieces. Watching it fall and break almost ruin my day until my mother came in a saved the day. She had read some where that if you mix in Alcohol to the powder, you can remold it back into shape and it will become dense again… I love this Beauty Tip and I thought I should share this! I hope you guys found my Friday Favorite Blog useful!
Keep checking back for More Makeup Tips [[♥]]